Shopify Store Setup and Maintenance
- import and edit your products
- edit and update your store theme
- configure your site menus
- conduct simple code changes for you
- install and integrate apps for you
E-commerce SEO for Shopify
- conduct an SEO audit for your site
- recommend keywords for your products, collections, and blog posts based on competitor research
- track and improve your page(s) rank on search engine results pages
Copywriting and Content Marketing
- keyword research, SEO, and content strategy that supports the products you’re selling
- research your competitors‘ blogs for suitable topics
- write and edit blog posts and pages for you to strengthen your page rank for specific keywords
- light technical posts
- how-to posts
- product round-up posts
During the 10 years I spent selling my own products online, I learned how important it is to know where your ideal customers hang out and how to attract them.
I’ve worked personally and professionally within Etsy, Shopify, and Amazon Handmade. I know as well as you do that it’s harder than ever for a small business owner to do all the things. I know there isn’t enough time in your day for the research, site maintenance, and marketing it takes to manage these platforms when you’re a one-person business.
Working with me means you’re working with someone who gets it – because I’ve been there and I’ve used the same tools. So let go of that fear you’ve had about delegating these critical tasks. I’ve got you.
– Lara Braithwaite